Friday 24 May 2013

The presentation

Umm... Relaxing day. We didn't have real lessons, we were just finishing our outlines for the final oral exams. I like my outline. Especially the picture. The picture is great. Wonder if I can get a high mark for that? Lol, not at all.
About 11 o'clock I met with the rest of the "turbo team". We were preparing for this presentation, which we actually had to do today in front of parents and the head master. Beside preparing the presentation we had to make sandwiches, chocolate brownies, finish our power point and buy a lot of things. I was on the sandwich team. We did a great job. Maybe I should open my own sandwich bar someday? Who knows. So, the presentation went very good, even though some of us made a few mistakes, but I can say, that I had only practised my oral text one time. I did it without mistakes. I'm just awesome. For me, it has been a very long day! From 8:00 to 17:30 I was at school! Luckily, that we didn't have normal lessons today.





Photo: See the creeper in the back? To the right...
Photo date: 24 May 2013
Taken by some boy who doesn't have camera or photo skills

No comments:

Post a Comment