Wednesday 29 May 2013

Looking forward --->

Last year I won the title as "The player of the year" from my team, and then I got this big trophy. How happy I was. This was the first time, I've ever won a trophy! But the rules are; when you win a big trophy, you can bring it home, and then return it back a year later. Today was my turn to return it. Why? It looks good in my bedroom... Maybe it's possible, that I'll win another trophy this year? Lol. At least I'll get a smaller trophy as a memory for my win. 

After returning the trophy, I had to go to work. Yes! My first day of work to be more specific. It's actually an intro, where I get the basic information's about the supermarket, where the changing rooms are and so on. Then I got my work clothes too! I look good. Now, I'm more excited about my first REAL day of work. The day I actually learn, how to do my job. It's gonna be so cool. I also met other people, who were on intro today. I talked to some of them, and they seem pretty kind. I'm looking forward, even though we aren't going to work in the same department. 

Tomorrow I'm going to this private event. FOOD!






Photo: 1. Cuteness. 2. My dear trophy. 3. New clothes.
Photo date: 29 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment