Saturday 25 May 2013

It's my life....

Anyone who saw Eurovision Song Contest 2013? I did. When you watch the programme, you might like at least one song, and so did I. Of course I hoped, that Denmark would win, and we did! Beside Denmark's song I liked "What If" from Russia, "Gravity" from Ukraine, "Samo Shampioni" from Bulgaria, "It's My Life" from Romania and some more. Now... I can't stop listening to Romania's song! It's not an usual pop song; it's a song mixed by opera, pop and some dubstep! How nice is this? And then the song sounds good, which is the most important part.

I used the morning and noon on doing some gym and workout. My plan was visiting a market later, but then I got to lazy, and I never went out. Nope, I was home all day today! Now, I feel fat... Haven't been out, ate chocolate, ate snacks and saw a Chinese drama series. Gosh, I was about to cry. Typical Asian drama series! They always try to make you cry, until you realize how ridiculous you are. Another typical Asian-drama-series thing: LOVE! It's all so complicated, and in the series they find true love, and then you start to wonder, why you're single. Fantastic... I want a guy like in the series too! Lol, just kidding. All I need is ice cream and watermelon.




Photo: There's always time for dessert
Photo date: 25 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment