Wednesday 15 May 2013

The final written exams - Day 2 (Geography)

We had some Danish lessons, before the geography test, and these lessons we had, were pretty relaxing. For me. When we had a break, my classmate and I went to the post office near by. Bought some stamps there, and seems like she forgot to give me one stamp! Tomorrow, I'll go back to the post office. We need a talk. I need my stamp. When we finally had our geography exam, I bought my camera, a pencil and an eraser with me. The exam went good in my opinion. Not too hard, but many of my classmates said it was... I can say, that the many of them who said it, don't even try to study hard! This might be one of the consequences. Deal with it.

Rada and I was going to study together for the Maths exams tomorrow. We're going to exams in "færdighedsregning" and "problemregning". All 9th grades in Denmark have the same exam task and on same time. I was at home, almost ready to leave the house, and skate to Rada's place, but then... WHERE THE FREAK IS MY CAMERA?!!
Looking in the school bag, looking in my bedroom and the living room: OMG! It's at school! In the room we had our geography exam! Not even wanting to skate anymore, gotta go to my school quickly on my bike "Audrey". When I finally came to the room, there was a bunch of teachers sitting there. They might have had a teachers meeting or something. It was a bit embarrassing, when I had to disturb their meeting to say "I think my SLR camera is in here?". No, it wasn't. Then my history teacher said "Try to go this place blah blah...", so I went to this place, and luckily it was there! Gosh, I was about to lose my camera. How forgetful I am.

The studying with Rada went good. Studying, talking, having fun and then we went for a walk. Kinda nervous for tomorrow. Not nervous about "færdighedsregning", but for "prbolemregning"! Wishing myself good luck.







Photo: 1. Before the geography exam. 2. & 3. During our walk in the neighbourhood.
Photo date: 15 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)



No comments:

Post a Comment