Saturday 18 May 2013

Wonderful Copenhagen

My plan for the day was nothing. Absolutely nothing. Then I cycled to the skate park with another person. Before getting there, we cycled through the city centre. Suddenly, we saw a lot of people looking at something, and wow... It was the Copenhagen Samba Festival! So beautiful! And of course I had to get closer. Not far from the samba festival, we cycled past a little square. A square with cafés and it was all just so nice. We cycled and cycled, until we came to the skate park  I skate myself, but when I saw those people skating, then I was like "Annette, you're never going to show up here with your skateboard"... Uh, everybody would stare weird at me, if I started to skate and maybe accidently scream or shout. So, there was this little boy about 11 years, who totally rocked this skateboard. He was so good, and he might have been my favorite skater from the skate park. I'll never in my entire life, be so good as him... I should just stay to ice cream- and watermelon eating. Yup, that's what I'm best at.







Photo: 1. Samba. 2. Wonderful much? 3. Rosenborg Castle. 4. Sk8ter boys.
Photo date: 18 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!! Never say that ! watch and learn ;) => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMug2TPuWAE&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete