Tuesday 7 May 2013

Flower power

So, it's Spring now. I see it. I feel it. I know it. And today there was about 20 degrees. Funny, because while somebody in the world think 20 degrees is cold, then I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Wearing Summer clothes? Trust me, I'm not the only one in Denmark. In school we're all talking about the exams. Mostly about our Danish exams, but I like the atmosphere. We all have something to talk about together! No matter if you're lonely, popular, boy, girl or whatever, then we all have to pass these exams. We are one. 

Later I went to BKP, and there we had to do something with QR code. We should scan these codes, and then ask the question to a random person. Questions like "Which superhero are you?", "Does Santa Claus exist?", "What's your favorite sport, and do you play any sport yourself?" and a lot more. A girl from BKP made a cake, and as the hungry person I am, I ate 2 pieces. Feeling fat? No.

The football training went good, but the weather was pretty warm, and I was sweating like some... I don't know! I couldn't even run fast. I felt like I was tired, and all I needed was water! COLD WATER! And ice cream and watermelon of course... When I came home again, my phone started to ring. And guess what? I got a job interview! Yup, that's it. Hope I'll get this job, because I've been searching for one in a long time now. 







Photo: Spring flowers
Photo date: 7 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment