Thursday 2 May 2013

When people aren't used to...

The school days normal starts at 08:00, and ends 13:25 for my class, but today it end 15:10! Yes, this is one if the consequences of the lockout. My lessons today was 2x Danish, 2x2 History and then 2x Maths. We now have extra lessons, since we didn't get our lessons during the lockout. Yay...

I didn't even have time enough to be with friends, because I had football training after. Oh, and my new bike? I'm careful. So, I was skateboarding to football. Again my teammates wanted to try skating, and I was just standing there awkwardly with the thought "Can you stop now? I wanna go home"... For me a skateboard ain't an accessory you go around with like a bag. For me it's actually transport... Like a bicycle or a car! And not many play around with others bicycle or car. Just don't think people are used to see a skateboard like they see a car.




Photo: Flowers and dessert
Photo date: 2 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment