Thursday 16 May 2013

The final written exams - Day 3 (Maths)

Wow.. So we had Maths exams today. The only subject I'm actually nervous about. The Maths exams consists of two parts: One called "færdighedsregning" (we get 1 hour) and another called "problemregning" (we get 3 hours). I can say, that I'm not the best at Maths, but neither the worse. I was nervous about "problemregning"! Everytime we get a test in "problemregning", I start to doubt on myself and my knowledge, and so did I do this time. What's more important; this time it isn't a test, but an exam! A final exam! Said to myself not to waste any minute at any moment. Well, I kinda did. I used most of the time to do my exams, but sometimes I looked up to stare at my classmates. Maybe a bit like a stalker? Lol, everybody does it. Your eyes need a break sometimes, and so do your fingers! Gosh, I was like "Teacher, can I get a band-aid patch?". Seriously... During "problemregning" my finger started to hurt so much. Urgh!
In my opinion the Maths exam went well, and to my surprise: not too difficult!

In the evening I watched the 2nd semifinal of Eurovision Song Contest. I really liked Bulgaria's song, but they sadly didn't make it to the final.. Still happy that Denmark, Russia, Ukraine and Romania did.

Danish dictation and reading test tomorrow!




Photo: Before the Maths exams
Photo date: 16 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment